Statement on the processing of personal data collected through our website with VAT number 03466760711 and Fiscal Code 94067460710
European Data Protection Regulation GDPR UE 2016/679 and D.L. 196/2003
Fondazione Voce di Padre Pio with registered office in Foggia, in Piazza dell’ Immacolata n. 6 – VAT number 03466760711 – data controller ensures compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data by providing the following information about the processing of data freely communicated by You (Interested person) during the navigation on this webpage: www. padrepio.foundation
2. Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be reached at the following address: dr.ssa Rosangela Francesca Fiorentino – Responsabile della Protezione dei dati personali, c/o Fondazione Voce di Padre Pio Piazzale Santa Maria delle Grazie n. 4 – 71013 San Giovanni Rotondo (Fg), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Data processed, purposes and legal bases of processing
a). Data generated by access to the site
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site automatically acquire data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The data (such as domain names, operating system used, type of browser device used for connection) is not accompanied by any additional personal information and is used exclusively to:
- i) obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the site;
- ii) manage control needs with regards to how to use it:
- iii) ascertain responsibility on request of the judicial authority in case of hypothetical computer crimes;
- iv) improve the user experience in browsing our sites
The website therefore does not use profiling cookies to detect behaviors associated with IP or other information that can be related to the owner (the person) who uses them. Only first-party technical cookies and third-party analytics are used but without the possibility of identifying the interested party (IP masking) in order to improve navigation and usability. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the need to make the site functionalities available and to guarantee an adequate usability of the same.
c. Data collected from the Website
The only personal data collected is that provided voluntarily and directly by the user through explicit forms and processed for the following purposes:
- a. in the presence of specific consent of the interested party, for the periodic sending, by e-mail, of newsletters and informative material concerning our activities;
- b. in the presence of specific consent of the interested party, to receive updates on our activities and services
- c. in the presence of specific consent of the interested party, to receive and / or enroll in training courses, webinars, or internal events;
- d. in the case of sending curriculum vitae, exclusively for personnel selection purposes.
In the cases expressly indicated above, the legal basis is the consent freely given by the interested party in addition to the legitimate interest of the Owner, respectively pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letters b) and f) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Any refusal to the treatment will make it impossible for Fondazione Voce di Padre Pio to send newsletters and informative material or invitations to proposed initiatives and events.
4. Processing methods and data retention times
The data collected will be processed using electronic computer tools with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data was collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the safety of the same. The data is kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data is collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations.
In any case, Fondazione Voce di Padre Pio has rules that prevent the retention of data indefinitely and therefore limits the storage time in compliance with the principle of minimization of data processing.
All data processed is stored within the territory of the European community and for no reason transferred to third parties or transferred outside or disseminated.
5. Subjects authorized to process, responsible and communicate data
The processing of the collected data is carried out by INP Service’s internal personnel for this purpose, identified, trained and authorized for the treatment according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation.
6. Rights of the interested party
Users of the site can exercise the rights indicated in articles 15 and following of the 2016/679 EU Regulation. In particular, the User may:
- Obtain indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the people in charge and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn bout it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- Obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the cerification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) of point II have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Opposition, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Withhold consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent up to that time given, where the processing is based on Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) letter to).
- Propose a complaint to a controlling Authority.
Review of the present document: A2-20180928 of 28 September 2018